The term ‘Derma UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Derma UK Ltd, Toffee Factory, Unit S20, Lower Steenbergs Yard, Quayside, Ouseburn, Walker Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2DF. Our company registration number is 3235514 and is registered with Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||1st/3rd||Persistent / Non Persistent||More Information||Expires|
|_UTMZ||Google Analytics – tracks user information||1st||Persistent||Extracts the following information- where the visitor came from, what search engine they used, what link they clicked on, what keyword they used and where in the world they accessed a website.||6 months|
|_UTMA||Google Analytics – tracks the number of visits the user makes to the site||1st||Persistent||Keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit and last visits were||2 years|
|_UTMC||Google Analytics – tracks when the user leaves site||1st||Persistent||Works with UTMB_ to determine how long the visitor spends on the site||30 minutes|
|_UTMB||Google Analytics – tracks when the user enters site||1st||Non Persistent||Works with UTMC_ to determine how long the visitor spends on the site||End of session|
|Pro||Knows the visitor is a “professional” and allows access to “professional” information||1st||Non Persistent||Once the visitor has ticked a box to say they are a professional, this cookie enables them to see restricted information for professionals.|